Monday, October 7, 2013

Going to Strike

Today the costume and I striked.  

A set, that is. :) 

We took down Ivy and Bean's costumes and washed and put them away. We did most of them, but some of them will have to be done tomorrow.

Ivy and Bean the musical was the first production I did with the theatre, and I think it went well. While it was running we've been working  on costuming for our next production - Jackie and Me.  It's about Jackie Robinson and what segregation was like during his time.  The theatre does almost all kids shows, since it is a family theatre.


I've also been doing some editing on VE (though not enough. I was just working on it before I started typing this post).

And lots and lots of sewing at home.  I've made cockades, hats, pillowcases, and purses!


I still have 3 purses and 6 pillowcases to make as well as a quilt to finish embroidering.


Oh, and I joined a rowing team! It seems like it will be alot of fun. Today was my first day, so we only got to sit in the boat in the shallows and practice technique, but it should get to go out next week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment