Sunday, October 14, 2012

Various Projects


Right now I've been pretty busy getting back into the swing of things, as we say around here. Settling back into being home and doing home type things.

I wrote nothing yesterday, thanks to being at Ames, but I wrote some today.  I normally don't write on Sundays, but I feel it's necessary with my deadline fast approaching.

Maybe rainbow smiley socks will help me write faster.


When taking breaks from writing I've been cooking and cleaning and organizing. Went through my fabric stash this evening.

I hope to start a quilt, too. I started cutting out the pieces for it this evening.  My parents leave in 1 week for the upcoming tour!

Back to writing. Aric and Monica are in peril.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy as always. Love those socks!

    I have a quick question for you if you don't mind. My oldest son just showed me some writing that he did to get approved to a role playing server on one of his games, and it's pretty dang good story telling. I was wondering if you have any forums, or writer places you could let me know about that he could submit short stories to? Or any things like those 10,000 word essay/writing practice things you do where they give you three or four ideas to use in stories and you write around those and people critique your work? I think this might be something he could work on in all his free time and maybe, just maybe, make a little money at it. Any help would be wonderful to start him off.

    I'll check back here, or if you want to comment at Xanga-Spinner_Mom that's fine too.

    Cannot wait to see what happens to Aric and Monica! I really need to get reading in book two I guess. Loaning the first book to oldest ds too. He's already read a lot of you dads books and I know he'll love yours too!

    ReplyDelete