Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Canadian Travels

We've been in Canada for almost three weeks now, I believe.

 I'm pretty terrible at keeping track of days and dates and such, so that's just a guess.


We've really enjoyed it so far, the schools are nice, the weather's been nice, and so have all the people!   The only thing that isn't nice is the prices for everything - $2 - $3 more per item, sometimes even more than that, plus a 13% sales tax on everything. Ouch.


We've driven many, many miles, and a lot of it looks like this to me.


Feet propped up in the window tucked snuggly under my blanket. Yes, it has ducks on it.

And my laptop is on my lap because I'm trying to write 1,000 words every day on CCB3. Some days it hasn't been going so well, I really need to kick it into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment