Monday, September 3, 2012

Oops

This is the first blog post I've written here that's actually being posted on the day it was written. Normally I have at least a few buffer posts and they're posted a few days after whatever happened.


It's easier for me that way,  I always remember to update on time because blogger has this nifty scheduler thingy.


That's why this post is half an hour late and has no pictures. :)


But y'all can't get too used to pictures. It'd spoil you. ;)

This morning I made a trip out to the barn to try to figure out what's wrong with the electrical system. There seems to be a short somewhere. I don't feel 100%, though, so I just looked at the breaker boxes and decided to do a more in depth (IE crawling through the rafters) search later. Like . . . after we get home from tour later.  We leave on Wednesday, you know.



Now it's time to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment