Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ferdi and Lady

Some people find it rather odd, but my sisters and I call our mom 'Lady.' Some think it disrespectful at first, but it's an endearing title for our mother. To be a lady is a wonderful thing. I started calling her Lady a few years ago and my sisters soon picked it up, and now we rarely call her anything but. :)

(And yes, she really likes being called Lady.)


Anyway. Here's a picture of our Lady and my cat, Ferdi. 

We were out in the front yard inspecting the work I did on the shutters.  Lady brought her dessert out with her (Right after dinner).  Zucchini surprise!  Which is a lot tastier than you might think.



Ferdi is my cat, she's about 4 years old, but she weighs only 6 pounds.

She's very hard to get a picture of because she's always moving!

But she's adorable anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! Cute little kitty! I love all animals. I like that you call your mom Lady. It sounds so respectful.

    ReplyDelete