Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sewing and Painting

Remember those fix-it projects I mentioned?

I worked on one recently.

Our door leading to our garage had some issues. Paint missing, scratches, ugly, etc. Like lots of garage doors, right?

Ours also had one of those extra long miniblinds to hide all that stuff that seems to accumulate in a garage. Every time the door would open, the mini blinds would swing and scratch the base of the door, leaving black marks across the white paint.

This started to bug me. A lot. I do not like seeing bad paint jobs in my house.

So I took it upon myself to fix it.

I forgot to get a before picture, but here's an after.


I repainted the door and made a blue curtain to replace the mini blinds. Major improvement, if you ask me.


The miniblinds found a new home on another door that doesn't get opened nearly as much.


One small fix it job done! A thousand more or so to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment