Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Books Arrived!

Recently my dad's book Liberator arrived and we packaged and sent off orders of it.

And we just had two more books come in!

Noble Imposter, my book, and From the Mouth of Elijah, my dad's book, both arrived from the publisher, and we packaged those up and shipped them off, too!


There were 65 packages in the end

The black is where I hid people's addresses so I could post this. :)
It's actually quite fun to do this  and I always look forward to getting a new book in.

We don't have another book coming in until next year. Sad, yes?  I think so.

Here's Noble Imposter's cover. Doesn't it look great?


3 comments:

  1. Please please tell me when mouth of elijah comes out im DIEING TO KNOW and noble imposter i cant belive 2 of my fqv authors are coming out with mew books I might FAINT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are out now!

      You can purchase them at Amazon, www.amandaldavis.com, www.daviscrossing.com, and other stores. :)

      Delete
    2. THANKS IM SOOOOOOO ASKING MY PARENTS TO GET THEM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete